This website is built on a Shopify platform, and is partly operated by a merchant of record if you are a customer outside of Japan.
《Definition of Personal Information》
Personal information means information relating to a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, etc., or that contains an individual identification code. If, among the information collected about you, information that cannot be used to identify a specific individual on its own but can be used to identify a specific individual when combined with other information, such information will be treated as personal information to the extent that it is used in combination with other information.
1. We have developed, implemented, continuously maintain, and make regular improvements to our personal information protection system.
2. We fully inform our senior executives and all employees of the aforementioned personal information protection system, and the entire company works to ensure compliance with it.
3. We manage personal information collected in an appropriate manner. We shall inform individuals of the scope of use of their personal information and shall obtain their express consent.
4. We shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual concerned, except when there is justifiable ground such as a life-threatening crisis or violation of the law.
5. Our personal information protection system complies with the law, governmental guidelines, and all other norms pertaining to the handling of personal information.
6. We are fully aware of the risk of harm due to personal information leaks or loss, and we are committed to preventing and addressing those risks.
7. Please contact us through the contact information listed below if you have any questions or complaints regarding our handling of personal information and our personal information protection system.
Contact name: objcts.io Customer Support
Adopted on December 12th, 2022
Tsuchiya Kaban CO., LTD.
Masanori Tsuchiya, Managing Director
《Handling of Personal Information》
We utilize the personal information we obtain on the website or directly from customers as follows.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We designate the following person as the DPO:
Masayuki Sarukawa, Director, Tsuchiya Kaban CO., LTD.
Purposes of using personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes. We shall not use personal information for any reason other than for these purposes.
In the event that we need to use personal information for purposes not set out below, we shall notify our customers or obtain their consent.
(1) To validate the identity of customers;
(2) To provide the service we provide for customers and to make related contacts with customers;
(3) To send newsletters (if you opts in to receive newsletters);
(4) To perform tasks related to the return, repair, and collection of products;
(5) Regarding customer information registered in the shipping address information, to ship products and send information about products and services of us or our business partners, etc.,
(6) To provide information which we consider beneficial to you regarding us or products and services of our sponsors or business partners, and to conduct marketing, etc.; .
(7) To conduct surveys and results analysis for quality management of our services;
(8) To contact customers about information which significantly affects the operation of our services (including but not limited to major changes to the content of our services and suspension of our services);
(9) To provide information on customers and their purchases to payment gateways and credit card companies for the purpose of preventing unauthorized transactions;
(10) Depending on the e-commerce platform we use, we may provide personal information to third parties or their associated service providers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “EC platform service providers”) which are responsible for payment processing, data analysis, email communications, hosting services, and customer service on our behalf;
(11) Personal information provided to us through Google or social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter may be used for our advertising and sales activities;
(12) To investigate the results from statistically processed information by the affiliate program;
(13) To contact customers to obtain consent for the use of their personal information;
(14) Regarding customer information obtained in a present campaign, to perform tasks related to the shipment of presents to present winners and the processing of applications;
(15) To accept reservations for customer visits to our stores;
(16) To respond to customer inquiries; and
(17) To create anonymously processed information or pseudonymously processed information for the purpose of creating statistical information.
In the event that we consign administrative duties for our services to others, we may entrust customers’ personal information (including third parties located in foreign countries) to the consignees after taking measures to protect personal information.
In such cases, we shall select consignees which meet our requirements for the handling and management of personal information, conclude an agreement on the protection of personal information, and strictly oversee their operations.
(e.g., we may consign delivery of our products to third-party couriers or customer service to outsourced companies).
Provision to third parties
We shall not provide personal information to third parties (including third parties located in foreign countries) excluding the following situations:
(1) We provide customers’ personal information to EC platform service providers or other third parties to the extent necessary for the various services we provide;
(2) We provide customers’ personal information to the operators of Facebook, Google, Twitter, or other external services for the purpose of linking with or authenticating using such external services;
(3) We link customers’ browsing history, location information, hobbies and preferences, and other information obtained from third parties such as public DMP providers and affiliate service providers with which we work, with personal information that we already have about our customers.
(4) We have obtained consent from the customer himself/herself for the provision of personal information to a third party;
(5) Personal information is in a form which does not identify or specify an individual;
(6) Personal information is provided in compliance with laws and regulations;
(7) The provision of personal information is necessary to safeguard the life, body, or property of us, our customers, or any third party, or for the protection of any of the services we offer;
(8) It is necessary for improving public health or ensuring the security of children; and
(9) It is carried out in cooperation with a state organ, local government, or individual or business operator entrusted by either of the former two to execute affairs prescribed by laws and regulations upon receipt of an official request from the authorities for disclosure of personal information.
Disclosure, correction, deletion, etc.
When a customer requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of the use of personal information, we shall first validate that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, after which we shall respond to the request without delay within the scope of our responsibilities in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan as well as other laws and regulations.
In a case where a customer requests deletion or suspension of the use of their personal information within 180 days from the date on which the customer purchased our product(s) through our service, we shall respond to the request without delay after this 180-day period has passed.
Customers acknowledge that they might not be able to receive our services once part or all of their personal information has been suspended or deleted. (Personal information which is retained pursuant to relevant laws and regulations might not be suspended or deleted.)
Creation of anonymously processed information
Through appropriate processing methods in accordance with laws and regulations, we will create anonymously processed information that cannot be used to identify specific individuals and cannot be used to restore the original personal information and will continue to provide anonymously processed information to improve customer service.
The items of anonymously processed information that we create shall be as follows:
Product information, purchase history, store of purchase, purchase quantity, purchase amount, date of purchase, purchase channel, number of purchases, order ID, shipping information (country, region), gender, birthday, survey response details, and website access log.
We will not provide anonymously processed information to third parties. We will take necessary and appropriate security control measures for the management of anonymously processed information, including prevention of its leakage, loss, or damage.
Creation of pseudonymously processed information
Through appropriate processing methods in accordance with laws and regulations, we will create pseudonymously processed information that cannot be used to identify specific individuals unless collated with other information and will continue to use pseudonymously processed information to create statistical information.
We will not provide pseudonymously processed information to third parties.
We will take necessary and appropriate security control measures for the management of pseudonymously processed information, including prevention of its leakage, loss, or damage.
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption on the pages of our website where you submit your personal information so that no third party can read your information.
Cookies and other technologies for tracking (“cookies, etc.”) are used on our website.
You can also opt out of our use of Google Analytics by deactivating Google Analytics in your browser’s add-on settings. You can disable Google Analytics by downloading and installing the “Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On” from Google’s Opt-Out Add-On Download Page and changing the add-on settings of your browser. If you disable Google Analytics, Google Analytics will also be disabled on other websites that you visit. You can also re-enable Google Analytics by reconfiguring your browser add-on.
Google Analytics Terms of Service:
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On:
Categories of personal information which we have collected or might collect
(1) Identifiers, such as name, shipping address, email address, and IP address
(2) Personal information as defined in the California customer records law, such as country code, region, telephone number, company name, and billing address
(3) Commercial information, such as order detail (products purchased, purchase amount, and purchase quantity), order history (past order detail, etc.), payment information (payment method and payment currency), and cargo number
(4) Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the number of website access
Purposes of using personal information
As described in Purposes of using personal information.
Source of personal information
From customers themselves.
Provision of personal information
We provide personal information we collect to third parties as listed here in order to operate our business.
Sale of personal information
We have not sold and will not sell in the future any personal information including the minor’s personal information.
Rights of California, Singapore, or EEA residents
If you reside in the State of California, Singapore, or the European Economic Area (EEA), in addition to the previous policies, you have the following rights with respect to the personal information that we collect and process.
(1) Obtaining information about data processing
You have the right to obtain from us all necessary information regarding our data processing activities in relation to you.
(2) Access to personal information
You have the right to receive confirmation from us as to whether or not the personal information relating to you is being processed, and if so, you have the right to access that personal information and certain related information.
(3) Correction or deletion of personal information
You have the right to have inaccurate personal information relating to you corrected without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal information made complete. You also have the right to have your personal information erased without undue delay if certain conditions are met.
(4) Restrictions on the processing of personal information
You have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted if certain requirements are met.
(5) Objection to the processing of personal information
You have the right to object to the processing of personal information relating to you if certain requirements are met.
(6) Data portability of personal information
You have the right to receive personal information relating to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transfer such information to another controller without hindrance from us, provided that certain requirements are met.
(7) Exclusion to automated decision-making
You have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing (including profiling) that have legal or similarly significant effects on you if certain requirements are met.
(8) Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Exercise of rights
If you wish to exercise the rights set forth in this section, please reach out to the contact information below.
Verification of requests
When a customer requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information, we shall first validate that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, after which we shall respond to the request. For this reason, when such a request is made, we will ask the customer to present documents that confirm the identity of the customer.
Please note that deletion is only allowed when we have the authority to delete such personal information and 180 days have passed since the customer’s purchase of our products.
Designation of an authorized agent
If you exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) through an authorized agent, we may require you to deliver a document proving the agency's power.
Freedom from discrimination
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Right to object
You may object to our processing of your personal information to the data protection supervisory authority of the member state in which you reside or work, or where the GDPR breach occurred.
Last updated date
Contact name: objcts.io Customer Support