- Wrinkles may occur or the surface layer may peel where the product is bent strongly or repeatedly. Please be careful not to apply strong force when storing it in your pocket or bag.
- Because “Mylo™” has a water-based polyurethane top coat, in some cases the surface may become sticky or the coating may peel off over time depending on usage patterns. Please note that it can be accelerated if you are in a hot and humid environment, or if you are affected by sweat or hand cream.
- For daily care, use a soft brush to remove dust and dirt from the surface.
- If it gets wet, wipe it off with a dry cloth as soon as possible and dry it in the shade.
- If the “Mylo™” section gets dirty, gently wipe it off with a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out.
- Please use leather cleaners and creams to clean the cowhide used in some of the products. If it adheres to the “Mylo™” part, wipe it off immediately with a tightly wrung cloth.
- Do not dry clean.
- Store in a well-ventilated place away from high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- Avoid close contact with other materials or products during storage.